Mobile Websites Help In Search Ranking
User experience is the number one concern for Google and other search engines, and because almost half of searches are now being done from mobile devices, Google now rewards or penalizes sites in searches based on whether or not they have a mobile version.
Mobile Website = Higher Customer Conversion
Research also shows that customers are 51% more likely to buy from a mobile-friendly site, however, if they have a poor experience from a bad mobile site or no mobile site, they will move on and you will lose the customer.
Plus, the call rates from the click-to-call (or tap-to-call) feature on a mobile site are much higher than click through rates from online ads, and phone calls have a much higher rate of converting to sales.*
Our Mobile Websites Feature:
- Fully customizable themes
- Automatic screen resizing
- Multi-level navigation menus
- Horizontal, button, or accordion-style navigation menu buttons
- Customizable contact form
- Interactive maps and directions
- Customizable opt-in forms
- Tables – for opening hours, product lists, restaurant menus, etc.
- SEO settings
- Redirects to external sites
- Customizable click-to-call buttons
- Customizable logos
- Customizable top bar
- Social icons – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Coupon Generator – Lets you add coupons that automatically expire…and automatically change text when they expire.
- QR Code Generator – Send visitors directly to the coupon page or any other page on the mobile site.
- Site Search – Add a search box.
- Hidden Pages – Allows you to have pages that are only available by direct linking. They can be hidden from both the navigation menus and the site search.
- Mobile Sitemap – Google uses it as a way to locate and add the pages from your mobile site to their mobile search listings.
- Slideshow – Mix text and images to be displayed anywhere on any page of your mobile site.
Contact us today to find out how to get your own mobile website.